- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android October 31, 2020 Please download our latest update of VoIP SIP SDK for Android.
– added option ‘videoFps’ to change video capture FPS count
– added option ‘setVideoBitrate’ to set H264 and VP8 encoder bitrate
– added option to force STUN resolution for local IP addresses
– added options to change Jitter buffer values like JbInit, JbMinPre, JbMaxPre, JbMax
– added option to change iLBC ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android July 31, 2020 Please download our latest update of VoIP SIP SDK for Android.
– Updated API, related to multiple calls support in next builds
– Updated build format, now SDK provided as single AAR file
– Added ability to set REGISTER headers
– Fixed G.729 for arm64 platform
– Added ability to enable OPUS FEC via new method: abtoPhoneCfg.setUseOpusFec(true);
– Fixed possible crash in STUN ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android April 28, 2020 Please download our latest update of VoIP SIP SDK for Android.
– Fixed possible crash in timer implementation;
– Fixed sending ACK to server;
– Added ability to set REGISTER headers;
– Fixed G729 for arm64 platform;
– Enabled OPUS FEC.
Added method: abtoPhoneCfg.setUseOpusFec(true);
– Fixed possible crash in STUN timer on app start;
– Fixed possible crash in OPUS decode implemntation.
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android December 30, 2019 Please download our latest update of VoIP SIP SDK for Android.
– Bluetooth fixes (added code, which detectd when device connection lost/restored);
– Improved SIP stack restarting when connectivity changed;
Now SDK doesn’t stop SIP stack when newly connected ip address is same as previos one
– Added new methods, which allows to start SDKs service in foreground mode:
– Fixed ...
- VoIP SIP SDK for IP door phones December 12, 2019
Secured and protected house, office or even a production hall is what everyone is aimed for. While security guards are not always a conventional method for everyone, the video door phone is a smart watchdog designed to control the access of people to your property.
The modern technologies have provided a considerable improvement to video door ...
- Android VOIP SIP SDK running in background December 12, 2019
Over the years, Android users have been experiencing system improvements in what concerns security and privacy. At the same time, the new Android versions have introduced several behavioral changes, which impact the way activities are run.
Moreover, starting from Android 10 Google imposes more restrictions on starting activities from the background. Specifically, the system restricted starting activities from ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android September 30, 2019 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Android.
– Redesigned internal service implementation. Now it’s running in background and updates registration.
When received incoming call service notifies app via sending broadcast message.
Service continues running even after removing app from recent apps.
– Added ability to record audio in AAC format;
– Added code, which handles video windows rotation in ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android June 30, 2019 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Android.
– Redesigned timers implementation, based on alarm manager;
– Default local port number set as 0;
– Fixed bug with destroying video windows on call end;
– Redesigned muteVideo implementation;
– Added new interface OnIncomingCallListener2;
– Added new methods
– Fixed crash when SDP has few media’s;
– Fixed video rotation methods ‘phone.rotatePreview’, ‘phone.rotatecapturer';
– Added ...
- Ensure your Android app is ready for the 64-bit requirement June 7, 2019
Starting from August 2019, all apps published on Google Play will need to support 64-bit architectures. Adding a 64-bit version provides performance improvements, makes way for future innovation, and sets you up for devices with 64-bit-only hardware.
We already implemented all the necessary changes in our VOIP SIP SDK for Android – please download the important update of SDK for ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android March 29, 2019 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Android:
– Fixed potentials crash when app sends many DTMF tones;
– Added new method ‘phone.getConfig.setLogLevel';
– Added new method ‘attendedTransferCall(int callId, int dstCallId)';
– Fixed sending RTP frames when app puts call on hold;
– Fixed crash when app receives incoming call and network lost;
– Fixed bug with sending outgoing call when ...