- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android March 29, 2019 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Android:
– Fixed potentials crash when app sends many DTMF tones;
– Added new method ‘phone.getConfig.setLogLevel';
– Added new method ‘attendedTransferCall(int callId, int dstCallId)';
– Fixed sending RTP frames when app puts call on hold;
– Fixed crash when app receives incoming call and network lost;
– Fixed bug with sending outgoing call when ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android December 29, 2018 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Android:
– fixed possible crash when app tries to send DTMF and call is not established yet;
– fixed bug with selecting TCP transport (SDK continues using UDP);
– added ability to display received video on devices without camera;
– added more log output which helps on access video cam;
– updated Xamarin ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android August 14, 2018 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Android:
– Fixed sending video keyframe on call start
– Fixed ‘green screen’ issue. Now SDK draws black screen
– Added new method ‘sendRequestNotify’
– Added new method ‘setNotifyEventListener’
– Added new event ‘OnNotifyEventListener::onReceivedSipNotifyMsg’
– Removed internal code, which stores SIP account status
– Fixed method ‘getAccountsCount’. Now it returns number of accounts, saved in ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android March 16, 2018 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Android:
– added method ‘abtoPhone.version()’
– added method ‘abtoPhone.setMwiEventListener’
– added event handler onMwiInfo(int accId, String mime, String text);
– added config methods setMwiEnabled/isMwiEnabled, getContactDetails, getContactDetailsUri
– redesigned config methods set ‘addAccount’
– added new config method ‘addAccount(…, unique) – allows register few accounts
– fixed bug with sending CANCEL (added auth header)
– fixed sending ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android October 12, 2017 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Android:
– Fixed ‘statusCode’ in onCallDisconnected event
– Fixed getSpeakerLevel method
– Added method ‘unregister(long accId)’
– Added ability to set high resolution ‘.setVideoQualityMode(AbtoPhoneCfg.VIDEO_QUALITY_MODE.VIDEO_MODE_1280_720);’
– Fixed error ‘Failed to find provider org.abtollc.db’ on android 8, added ‘provider’ in manifest
– Reduced size of SDK *so libraries
– Added code which prevents service from selfstop after ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android July 4, 2017 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Android:
Fixed potential crash on destroying phone instance destroy()
Fixed potential crash on converting string
Removed TEXTREL to work correctly on Android 7
Ability to raise onIncomingCall event even when there is already established call (VideoSDK)
Ability to receive DTMF
Ability to insert ‘ContactDetails’/’ContactDetailsUri’ in Contact header
New method setRtpPort
G.723 and G.722 codecs
iLBC codec (Video ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android August 17, 2016 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Android.
– Actual OpenSSL version
– Fixed crash on hold video call
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android March 30, 2015 New trial version of VoIP SIP SDK for Android was released in March 2015.
Please download ABTO Software VoIP SIP SDK for Android
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android July 4, 2014 New version of VoIP Video SIP softphone SDK for Android was finally released.
The latest version of the SDK includes many updates including features requested by our customers for recent 6 months: change of log level and ability to rotate video during the call. Also we added the following new methods to AbtoPhoneConfig: getAccountExpire, getAccountDisplayName, getAccountCallURL, ...