Please download our latest update of VoIP SIP SDK for Android.
– Bluetooth fixes (added code, which detects when device connection lost/restored);
– Improved SIP stack restarting when connectivity changed:
Now SDK doesn’t stop SIP stack when newly connected ip address is the same as the previous one;
– Added new methods, which allows starting SDKs service in foreground mode:
– Fixed playing ringtone sound to Bluetooth device (added startSCO when call started);
– Fixed code, which verifies is incoming call audio/video (fields ‘hasVideo’ in intent).