Please download our latest update of VoIP SIP SDK for Android.
– Bluetooth fixes (added code, which detectd when device connection lost/restored);
– Improved SIP stack restarting when connectivity changed;
Now SDK doesn’t stop SIP stack when newly connected ip address is same as previos one
– Added new methods, which allows to start SDKs service in foreground mode:
– Fixed playing ringtone sound to bluetoth device (added startSCO when call started);
– Fixed code, which verifies is incoming call audio/video (fields ‘hasVideo’ in intent).