- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows May 15, 2018 Download an important update of VoIP SIP SDK for Windows:
– Fixed bug when app set new network interface, SDK doesn’t bind transport to it;
– Fixed lock on app destroy;
– New codecs build: Opus, g726, g722;
– Redesigned code which allows to insert the custom SIP headers;
– Fixed bad quality sound of G729 in multiple calls mode;
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows February 15, 2018 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Windows.
– Fixed sending tones when received fmtp string in uppercase – “TELEPHONE-EVENT”
– Fixed bug with freezing when unplugging usb audio.
– Modified methods declaration in dll interface
– Fixed ‘codec_g722.dll’, ‘codec_g726.dll’ now they don’t require additional dll
– Redesigned code which calculates port number depending on SDK instance number
– Enabled codec ‘Speex NB 15,000bps’
– Fixed possible crash on app exit ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows October 12, 2017 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Windows.
– Added ability to dial remote side with empty user name (dial IP address only)
– Fixed potential crash when app invokes ‘RestartNetworkSubsystem’ and SIP message received
– Fixed potential crash when app invokes ‘ApplyConfig’ and other methods from different threads.
– Improved log output
– Added ability to send video from newly connected ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows April 4, 2017 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Windows.
– Fixed bug with updating length of recorded wav file
– Added ability to insert custom sip headers into REFER requests
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows February 16, 2017 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Windows.
1. Fixed bug with raising ‘OnRecordFinished’ events when buffer recording was started.
2. Improved buffer recording code in MlSampleWindowCpp example app.
3. Added new event which SDK raises when received UPDATE message.
4. Added ability to detect FAX signal with frequency 1100Hz.
5. Added new setting ‘ForceStereoMode’.
6. Added ability to handle ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows August 19, 2016 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Windows
– Fixed potential crash on stop sending RTP and closing connection
– Fixed potential crash on making call without registration
– Improved C# wrapper file. Added ability to create multiple phone instances
– Added new method ‘CalcAudioFileDuration’
– Fixed bug with video call when SDP contains more then 2 media’s
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows May 22, 2015 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Windows.
Fixed dependency issue.
Now SDK dll can QoS Dscp on win7 and can be used on winXP.
Added ability to set baudot tones gain (methods SendBaudotString2, SendBaudotTone2)
Input value in range 1..100, default 50.
Removed verification string “profile-level-id” in fmtp field of H264 codec
By default SDK will use BP10.
Added new ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows April 7, 2015 Latest version of VoIP SIP SDK for Windows is available.
330. Removed port audio/port mixer dependencies.
Audio subpart of project rewritten using original sipxtapi sources with improvements.
331. Added new method StartCall3, allows update From header in outgoing invite request.
332. Added ability to disable mic/spkr device via selecting device name “None”.
333. Rewritten internal mixer implementation.
Fixed issue when ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows December 4, 2014 ABTO Software released new version of VoIP SIP SDK for Windows 4.8.1203.4. Recent changes of VoIP SIP SDK for Windows:
improved playing of long wav files;
added ability to use different video devices in different sdk instances created in signle app;
added new method AssignVideoWindow( LONG hVideoWindow); it allows assigning video window and establishing connectionId.
Download the ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows November 6, 2014 ABTO Software announces new version of VoIP SIP SDK for Windows (both 8 lines and 64 lines versions with/without video and video conference).
New VoIP SIP SDK for Windows version includes updates for latest 6 months. You are welcome to download the latest SDK on our website.
You can have a look at the log of the ...