- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows February 16, 2017 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Windows.
1. Fixed bug with raising ‘OnRecordFinished’ events when buffer recording was started.
2. Improved buffer recording code in MlSampleWindowCpp example app.
3. Added new event which SDK raises when received UPDATE message.
4. Added ability to detect FAX signal with frequency 1100Hz.
5. Added new setting ‘ForceStereoMode’.
6. Added ability to handle ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows August 19, 2016 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Windows
– Fixed potential crash on stop sending RTP and closing connection
– Fixed potential crash on making call without registration
– Improved C# wrapper file. Added ability to create multiple phone instances
– Added new method ‘CalcAudioFileDuration’
– Fixed bug with video call when SDP contains more then 2 media’s
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows May 22, 2015 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Windows.
Fixed dependency issue.
Now SDK dll can QoS Dscp on win7 and can be used on winXP.
Added ability to set baudot tones gain (methods SendBaudotString2, SendBaudotTone2)
Input value in range 1..100, default 50.
Removed verification string “profile-level-id” in fmtp field of H264 codec
By default SDK will use BP10.
Added new ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows April 7, 2015 Latest version of VoIP SIP SDK for Windows is available.
330. Removed port audio/port mixer dependencies.
Audio subpart of project rewritten using original sipxtapi sources with improvements.
331. Added new method StartCall3, allows update From header in outgoing invite request.
332. Added ability to disable mic/spkr device via selecting device name “None”.
333. Rewritten internal mixer implementation.
Fixed issue when ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows December 4, 2014 ABTO Software released new version of VoIP SIP SDK for Windows 4.8.1203.4. Recent changes of VoIP SIP SDK for Windows:
improved playing of long wav files;
added ability to use different video devices in different sdk instances created in signle app;
added new method AssignVideoWindow( LONG hVideoWindow); it allows assigning video window and establishing connectionId.
Download the ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows November 6, 2014 ABTO Software announces new version of VoIP SIP SDK for Windows (both 8 lines and 64 lines versions with/without video and video conference).
New VoIP SIP SDK for Windows version includes updates for latest 6 months. You are welcome to download the latest SDK on our website.
You can have a look at the log of the ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows March 4, 2014 New version of VoIP SIP SDK v4.7 (build 27.02.2014) for Windows includes the following main changes:
276. Added new method GetSIPHeaderValueArr, returns array of values of specified header name.
277. Added ability to mute local video. See new method MuteLocalVideo
278. Improved method RetrieveExternalAddress. Now it returns IP and port.
278. Added new property AECDelayMs
279. Fixed possible crash when received ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows February 7, 2014 New version of VoIP SIP SDK v4.7 (build 15.01.2014) for Windows includes the following main changes:
271. Improved external address resolution via STUN
Now it works much faster. Also SDK uses this even when seleected TCP transport
272. Improved mlSampleWindowCS example
Added STUN Combobox, Added “EnableVideoCall” checkbox,
Added ability to display used IP address and SDK version.
273. Added ability to generate ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows November 19, 2013 New version of VoIP SIP SDK v4.7 (build 13.11.2013) includes the following main changes:
264. Added new method BindToAudioDevices()
265. Fixed handling multiples calls bugs in VB example
266. Added new method AttendedTransferCallLine()
To update VoIP SIP SDK for Windows please proceed to the Download form.
- Updated VoIP SIP SDK for Windows August 28, 2012 Dear customers and partners, please download the latest version of VoIP SIP SDK for Windows from our website
197. Modified default path to config file phoneCfg.ini and log files
SDK tries to find config file AppData folder, when not found – in current folder.
For WinXP it’s folder: “C:\Documents and Settings\-USER-\Local Settings\Application Data\VoIP Video SIP SDK”
For Win7 ...