New version of VoIP Video SIP softphone SDK for Android was finally released.
The latest version of the SDK includes many updates including features requested by our customers for recent 6 months: change of log level and ability to rotate video during the call. Also we added the following new methods to AbtoPhoneConfig: getAccountExpire, getAccountDisplayName, getAccountCallURL, isAccountRegistered.
For newcomers and repeated customers here is the full list of our technical features of SDK for Android:
- STUN support
- ICE support
- User Agent name support
- SIP port change
- Available SIP port check
- Bluetooth support
- Second registration
- UDP/TCP support
- Different networks support (WiFi, GPRS, 3G, EDGE)
- Registration proxy support
- sRTP support
- Log support
Also you can use the following user features of VoIP SIP SDK for Android:
- Set a custom ringtone
- Use softphone with no registration (useful for calls in local network)
- Communicate via IM chat
- Check Call history
- Store and use Contacts list
- Play File to conversation
- Put a call on Hold
- Record a Call
- Send DTMF (useful for calls to call center)
- Enable/disable Video, Microphone and Speaker during the call
Codecs support: Speex, GSM, PCMU, PCMA, ISAC, ILBC, G.729, H.264, H.263.
To try the latest version of VoIP Video SIP SDK for Android please proceed to our download page.