Dear clients and new visitors of our website please download the latest version of our VoIP SIP SDK for Windows.
Please have a look at the list of recent changes to the SDK. In particular, we have made the following updates:
- Redesigned audio devices selection.
- Redesigned SIP SRV. Added new methods: DnsSrvLookup, DnsSrvGetDetails.
- Added new methods to IConfig: LoadFromStr, StoreAsStr.
- Fixed bug with the device names shortened to 32 symbols.
- Fixed sending Cancel. In the older versions when call was initiated, but not answered SDK sent BYE, then CANCEL. Now it sends CANCEL.
- Added ability to send ‘Flash’ event. Invoke: m_AbtoPhone->SendToneEx(_T(‘F’), 100, TRUE, TRUE, FALSE).
- Fixed bug with timeout between RTP event packets. Now SDK always uses 20ms.
- Modified methods SendTone/SendToneEx. Now they return error when previous tone was not stopped or tone can not be started.
- Modified UnHold. Now SDK ignores status of RemoteHold.
ABTO Software’s VoIP SIP SDK team