Download an important update of VoIP SIP SDK for Windows:
– Added ‘Opus’ codec to x64 SDK build
– Modified code, which manages RTP ports range per instance. Now it uses only even numbers
– Added ability to cleanup video windows when call ended
– Added code, which prevents bind to same port, assigned to few instances
– Fixed bug when app tries to clear ‘CallerId’
– Fixed bug with loading certificates. Now SDK loads them from folder with SDK dll.
– Added code, which prevents invoke ‘Initialize’ twice
– Added ability ot use random port number for SIP (set config.ListenPort=0).
Default SIP port now is 5065 – prevents receiving incoming calls from bots,
when app works on computer with public IP address)
– Added new method ‘GetVideoFrame’ – returns memory buffer with received video frame
– Added new method ‘TogglePausePlayingFile’
– Added code which prevents crash when short RTP packet received
– Added new method ‘SendTextMessage2′ (allows set Content-Type)