- Update VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone June 15, 2018 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone:
– Fixed possible crash on network transports switching;
– Removed symbolic links from archive with SDK;
– Removed symb links from archive with SDK;
– Added ability to restore speaker sound after GSM call;
– Added ability to restore Bluetooth sound after GSM call;
– Added new event with ability to get received INVITE request ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone January 12, 2018 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone:
– fixed SRTP (reverted back to ‘1.5.4’ version);
– fixed possible crash when ZRTP enabled only on one side;
– added ability to automatically hang up incoming call, when previous call not finished yet;
– improved method ‘finalizeConfiguration’ (now SDK resolves STUN faster).
– added CallKit example app
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone November 16, 2017 Please download the new update of ABTO Software’s VoIP SIP SDK for iOS with the ability to subscribe/receive voicemail events/notifications (MWI) and new H263-1996 audio codec
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone October 12, 2017 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone:
– Added ICE support (option ‘enableIce’)
– Added new CallKit example app
– Added ability to set RTP ports range. Use property ‘rtpPort’
– Fixed call transfer callback
– Added new option ‘enableDoubleReg’
– Added ability to display packets counters in example app (menu ShowRTT on CallInProgress screen)
– Added new method ‘startCall’ with ...
- New release of SIP SDK for iPhone March 29, 2017 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone with stable background mode:
– added swift3 example app
– added new settings RegisterTimeout/InviteTimeout
– added OPUS codec
– fixed handling network connection state when TLS transport used
– redesigned background mode implementation, added ability to initialize SDK with disabled background mode
– redesigned code, which handles switching between networks when selected TCP ...
- New release of SIP SDK for iPhone September 27, 2016 ABTO Software’s VoIP SIP SDK team is happy to present you with a new release of our SIP SDK for iOS with NAT64 support. It allows to make calls from IPv6 network to IPv4 one, and vice versa.
Please download our latest version of SDK.
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone August 18, 2016 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone.
– IPv6 support added
– Fixed bug in method answerCall no video
– Improved cameras switching
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone March 10, 2015 VoIP SIP SDK for iOS (iPhone and iPad) with support of 64-bit architecture is released.
The latest version provides:
support of 64-bit architecture;
STUN and other IETF standards (compatible with SER, OpenSER and Asterisk);
SIP Registrar (SIP server) – including Asterisk and ABTO Software SIP Server;
voice and video calls;
secure connection via SRTP and ZRTP;
changing camera orientation;
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone October 20, 2014 Please visit our Download page to try updated trial VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone.
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone December 30, 2013 ABTO Software announces release of updated version of VoIP SIP SDK for iPhone. The latest version supports:
iOS 7 support;
work in background mode;
secure connection via sRTP.
changing camera orientation;
switching between multiple cameras.
To try the updated version please use the download form.
Also you can find the latest sample softphone app with background mode, sRTP support, and other improvements ...