- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android October 12, 2017 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Android:
– Fixed ‘statusCode’ in onCallDisconnected event
– Fixed getSpeakerLevel method
– Added method ‘unregister(long accId)’
– Added ability to set high resolution ‘.setVideoQualityMode(AbtoPhoneCfg.VIDEO_QUALITY_MODE.VIDEO_MODE_1280_720);’
– Fixed error ‘Failed to find provider org.abtollc.db’ on android 8, added ‘provider’ in manifest
– Reduced size of SDK *so libraries
– Added code which prevents service from selfstop after ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android July 4, 2017 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Android:
Fixed potential crash on destroying phone instance destroy()
Fixed potential crash on converting string
Removed TEXTREL to work correctly on Android 7
Ability to raise onIncomingCall event even when there is already established call (VideoSDK)
Ability to receive DTMF
Ability to insert ‘ContactDetails’/’ContactDetailsUri’ in Contact header
New method setRtpPort
G.723 and G.722 codecs
iLBC codec (Video ...
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android August 17, 2016 Please download our latest VoIP SIP SDK for Android.
– Actual OpenSSL version
– Fixed crash on hold video call
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android March 30, 2015 New trial version of VoIP SIP SDK for Android was released in March 2015.
Please download ABTO Software VoIP SIP SDK for Android
- Update VoIP SIP SDK for Android July 4, 2014 New version of VoIP Video SIP softphone SDK for Android was finally released.
The latest version of the SDK includes many updates including features requested by our customers for recent 6 months: change of log level and ability to rotate video during the call. Also we added the following new methods to AbtoPhoneConfig: getAccountExpire, getAccountDisplayName, getAccountCallURL, ...